By accessing the Website www.indelec.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”), users accept and comply with the following legal notices and conditions of use. Please read them carefully before browsing the Website. By accessing the Website, the Internet user unconditionally accepts these terms and conditions. Also, in accordance with Article No. 6 of France’s Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on the digital economy, the persons in charge of this Website are:
SIRET number: 0455505050600021
Publishing manager: Jérôme Dubin
61 chemin des Postes 59500 Douai
Telephone: +33 (0)3 27 944 944 944 – Fax: +33 (0)3 27 944 945
2 Kellermann Street
YOO Interactive Communication
50 avenue Jean-Baptiste Lebas
1 – Site Content
The Website presents all the activities of Indelec SA. Indelec SA endeavours to provide as accurate information as possible on the www.indelec.com Website. The information on the Website is not exhaustive and the photos are not contractual. They are provided and are subject to modifications that may have been made since they were put online. In addition, all the information on the Website is provided for information purposes only, and is subject to change without notice.
2 – General conditions of use
The information contained on the Website is as accurate as possible and the Website is updated at different times of the year, but may contain inaccuracies or omissions. If the Internet user notices any missing information, errors or malfunctions, he or she should report it by email, to the address email@example.com, describing the problem as precisely as possible (page causing the problem, type of computer and browser used, etc.).
3 – Intellectual property
All the content on the Website including, but not limited to, graphical designs, images, texts, videos, animations, sounds, logos, gifs and icons as well as their formatting are the exclusive property of Indelec SA, with the exception of trademarks, logos or content belonging to other partner companies or authors.
Any reproduction, distribution, modification, adaptation, retransmission or publication, even partial, of these various elements is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of Indelec SA. Any such unauthorized use or reproduction, by any means whatsoever, constitutes an infringement punishable under Articles L. 335-2 et seq. of the French Intellectual Property Code. Breach of this provision is a violation that may result in civil and criminal proceedings against the person responsible for the violation. In addition, the owners of Copied Content may take legal action against any infringing Internet users.
4 – Protection and security of personal data
The Internet user may voluntarily provide certain personal data by filling in the forms (Contact, Newsletter, speculative application) available on the Website. The provision of this data is necessary for the processing of the Internet user’s request by Indelec SA.
. Indelec SA complies with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, known as the “GDPR”, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and with the provisions of the Data Protection Act No 78-17 of 6 January 1978 (as amended on 6 August 2004).
Indelec SA is responsible for the processing of your personal data and undertakes, as part of its best endeavours’ obligation, to take all necessary precautions and implements appropriate technical and organisational measures to guarantee an appropriate level of security and protect Internet users’ personal data against alteration, destruction and unauthorised access.
4.1 – What personal data do we process?
We only collect and use the personal data that we need in the course of our business to offer you commercial products, personalised and quality services, or to respond to your job search (application for a job or an internship) We may collect different categories of personal data from you, including:
- Personal details and contact information (surname, first name, place and date of birth, photo, postal and e-mail address, telephone number, gender or age);
- Login credentials and authentication data, including those used to create your customer account on our site (records of purchased products) (technical logs, data logs, information on the security and use of the terminal, IP address);
- Information relating to training and employment (level of study, last diploma obtained);
- Information on your professional background (Curriculum Vitae) and cover letter
Unless required by law, we never process data relating to your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion, philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, sex life or sexual orientation.
The data we use may be collected directly from you or obtained from the following sources, for the purpose of verifying or enhancing our databases:
- Publications / databases made accessible by official authorities (official journal);
- Our corporate customers or service providers;
- Third parties such as commercial intelligence and anti-fraud agencies, in compliance with data protection regulations;
- Website / social network pages containing information that you have made public and databases made public by third parties.
4.2 – Special cases of data collection, including indirect collection
Indelec SA may collect information about you even if you are not a customer or employee of Indelec SA. The list below (not exhaustive) is an example of personal data collected by Indelec SA from individuals who are not clients or employees, such as:
- Prospective clients, guarantors, agents;
- Legal representatives, corporate officers and authorised persons of a legal entity that is a client of Indelec SA;
- Beneficial owners and shareholders of a legal entity that is a client of Indelec SA;
- Employees of our service providers;
4.3 – Why and how we process and use your personal data
Indelec SA collects, via the Website, personal data from Internet users who have contacted it, via the online contact form, the Newsletter registration form, or when applying for an internship or a job position. The purpose of processing these personal data is to enable Indelec SA to respond to your requests.
- To conclude an agreement with you or to provide you with pre-contractual information:
- Information about our products and services;
- Assessing your needs and providing you with solutions to your technical requests;
- Assisting you in your requests for quotes;
- Informing you of our presence at trade fairs related to Indelec SA’s activity;
- To send a Newsletter:
- Informing you of the release of new products designed by Indelec SA;
- News on work completed with our clients;
- Providing you with technical information on lightning protection and the business of Indelec SA
- Informing you of changes to standards and regulations in the field of lightning protection
- To support you in your professional career following an application for a position or an internship:
- Analysing the data you have provided to us in order to assess whether your profile is in line with the requirements of Indelec SA;
- Learning more about you to prepare for a possible job or internship interview;
- In the event of a job offer, the data you have given us will make it possible to partly draft an employment contract or an internship agreement as well as all the mandatory administrative documents after recruitment (DUE employment declaration/social security system registration, etc.);
- To respect your preferences when we ask for your consent for processing of data. In some cases, consent is required to process your data, for example:
- When the purposes described above result in automated decision-making with legal implications for you or significantly affecting you, we will inform you separately of the underlying reason and the expected importance and consequences of such processing;
- If we carry out processing for purposes other than those described in Section 4.3, we will inform you and, if necessary, ask for your consent.
4.4 – Who will have access to your personal data?
The personal data collected on the Website are only processed by members of the Indelec SA team. Personal data is stored on hosting servers located in the European Union. Indelec SA guarantees the confidentiality of the personal data processed and ensures that the persons authorised to process the said personal data also undertake to respect this obligation of confidentiality.
In order to fulfil the above purposes, we only disclose your personal data to:
- subsidiaries of Indelec SA;
- service providers and subcontractors performing services on our behalf;
- commercial and banking partners;
- financial, judicial authorities, or state agencies, public bodies
- on request and within the limits of what is permitted by regulations;
- certain regulated professions such as lawyers, notaries, auditors.
4.5 – Data transfer outside the European Economic Area (EEA)
In the case of international transfers from the European Economic Area (EEA):
- if the European Commission has ruled that the country has an equal level of personal data protection to that provided for in EEA law, your personal data will be transferred on this basis;
- if the level of protection is considered to be less than that of the European Commission, we rely either on a derogation applicable to the situation (for example: in the case of international payments, when the transfer is necessary for the fulfilment of the contract) or on the establishment of one of the appropriate safeguards to protect your personal data (standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission, mandatory company rules).
4.6 – How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your personal data for the longest period of time required to comply with applicable legal and regulatory provisions or for another period of time, with regard to operational constraints such as effective customer relationship management.
- For customers, most of the information is kept for the duration of the contractual relationship and for 10 years after the contractual relationship;
- Data on prospective customers is kept for 3 years from the time it is collected or the last time contact was made;
- For employees, data relating to payroll management are kept for the duration of the contractual relationship and for 5 years from the end of the contractual relationship;
- With regard to information on candidates not selected for recruitment, the data are deleted at the end of the recruitment process and are not retained.
4.7 – What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
In accordance with the applicable regulations, you have various rights, namely:
- Right of access: you can obtain information about the processing of your personal data and a copy of this personal data.
- Right of rectification: if you consider that your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you may request that this personal data be amended accordingly.
- Right to erase: you may request the erasure of your personal data within the limits permitted by the regulations.
- Right to limit processing: you can request to limit processing of your personal data.
- Right of objection: you may object to the processing of your personal data for reasons related to your particular situation. You have the absolute right to object to the processing of your personal data for market research, including profiling related to such research.
- Right to the portability of your data, where this right is applicable, you have the right to have the personal data you have provided us returned to you or, where technically possible, to transfer them to a third party.
- Right to define guidelines for the storage, erasure or communication of your personal data, applicable after your death.
- Right to withdraw your consent: if you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
To exercise one of these rights, you should send your request to the Data Protection Officer (DPO) by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (specifying DPO in the subject line of the e-mail) or by post to the following address: INDELEC – DPO – 61, chemin des Postes, 59500 Douai. In order for Indelec SA to respond to this request, the Internet user must send us certain information: a copy of an identity document, surname, first name, email and possibly your postal address.
In accordance with the applicable regulations, if you consider that the processing of your personal data constitutes a violation of the legislation in force, you are entitled to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority such as the CNIL (Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés) in France.
4.8 – How can you find out about the changes made to this document on personal data?
In a world of constant technological change, we will be required to regularly update this document. We urge you to review the latest version of this document on our website and we will notify you of any changes on our website or through our usual communication channels.
4.9 – Contact us
If you have any questions about the use of your personal data covered by this document, you can contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) by e-mail: email@example.com (specifying DPO in the subject line of the e-mail) or by post to the following address: INDELEC – DPO – 61, chemin des Postes, 59500 Douai, who will process your request.
5 – Cookies
The Website may ask the user to accept cookies for statistical and viewing purposes. A cookie is data placed on the hard disk by the server of the visited Website. It contains several items of data that are stored on the user’s computer in a simple text file that is accessed by a server to read and record information. Some parts of the Website cannot function without the acceptance of cookies. The user of the Website can disable cookies by changing the settings in their browser as shown below:
- Mozilla Firefox: “Tools” menu then “Options”/’Privacy” icon/”cookies” menu then select the appropriate option
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: “Tools” menu / “Internet Options” / “Privacy” tab / then select the desired level
- Google Chrome: “Settings > Show advanced settings > Privacy > Content settings” menu then select the appropriate options
- Opera 6.0 and above: in the main menu, select “Settings”, click on “Privacy & Security” in the sidebar and under “Cookies” and select the appropriate options
- Safari: in the menu choose “Preferences” > “Security” or “Privacy” and select the appropriate options.
5.1 – Third-party cookies for web analytics
The data generated by these cookies relate to the use of the Website and the Internet user’s IP address in order to determine the location (this data is then immediately made anonymous). The data collected is transmitted and stored by Google Inc. on its servers in the United States and Europe. Google uses this information to analyse your use of the website, to compile reports on website browsing habits for Indelec SA and to provide other services relating to the use of the indelec.com website and Internet usage.
During email marketing campaigns generated by Indelec SA, MailChimp records browsing, performance and commitment statistics. MailChimp links the browsing habits of a visitor to the site to the recipient of a marketing campaign e-mail in order to measure the effectiveness of the campaign.
5.2 – Third-party cookies: social networks
Third-party cookies are also generated by the ‘share’ options on social networks. These ‘share’ functions allow the user to share information with others, via certain social networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter and Google+. These functions create a link to social networks and identify the user via these social networks once activated. These cookies are erased after 13 months.
Indelec SA has no control over the process of collecting personal data and their processing by social networks. To learn more about the data collected, it is advisable to consult the different privacy policies of these social networks.
6 – Liability
Indelec SA declines all liability for any technical errors that may occur on the Website that lead to a loss of data or that make information produced on it inaccessible. Indelec SA cannot guarantee the exhaustiveness and veracity of the information on the Website or against activity by a third party (hacking, virus). The Internet user is solely responsible for his/her browsing of the content on the Website.
6.1 – Downloaded content
Any content downloaded is at the user’s own risk and responsibility. Consequently, no liability can be accepted for any damage to the user’s computer or loss of data as a result of downloading. In addition, the user of the Website undertakes to access the Site using recent, virus-free equipment and with a modern up to date browser.
6.2 – Hypertext links
The website may contain links to other websites or other resources available on the Internet. Indelec SA has no means to control the sites linked to its websites. Indelec SA cannot guarantee the availability of such external sites and sources. It cannot be held liable for any damage or loss of any nature whatsoever resulting from the content of these external sites or sources, nor any information, products or services they offer, or from any use that may be made of these elements. The risks associated with such use are entirely the responsibility of the Internet user, who must comply with their conditions of use.
Users, subscribers and visitors of the Website may not create a hyperlink to this site without the express prior authorization of Indelec SA. If a user or visitor wishes to create a hyperlink to the Indelec SA Website, he/she will be required to send an email accessible on the site in order to formulate his/her request to set up a hyperlink. Indelec SA reserves the right to accept or refuse hyperlinks without having to justify its decision.
6.3 – Declaration to the CNIL
In accordance with Law 78-17 of 6 January 1978 (amended by Law 2004-801 of 6 August 2004 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data) relating to data processing, files and freedoms, this site has not been declared to the ‘Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés’ (www.cnil.fr).
6.4 – Disputes
These conditions of the www.indelec.com website are governed by French law and any dispute or litigation that may arise from the interpretation or implementation thereof shall fall within the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts on which the company’s registered office depends. The language used for the settlement of any disputes will be French.