ILPA focuses its effort on supporting the technology of ESE system. Since its debut in the 1980’s, there have been more than 550,000 ESE units installed world wide. This number keeps increasing every year, making ESE one of the most popular lightning protection systems being used.
In practice, I.L.P.A’s aims will be reached by the followings:
– Analyze the results of High Voltage laboratory tests on different kinds of Lightning Protection Systems, according to standard procedure or other.
– Follow up of “in situ” real lightning condition tests (on buildings or sites): Lightning counters data, lightning strikes pictures and corresponding electrical measures.
– Gather independent final user’s witnesses, with an evidence of lightning protection field efficiency.
– Set up statistics on installed Lightning Protection Systems and the experience reached since their installation.
– Support scientific papers on modern lightning protection systems
For further information, please contact ILPA at firstname.lastname@example.org